1. Camarillo Ranch does not provide any setup, breakdown, or cleanup services. All services must be coordinated by the client.
2. All deliveries and pickups must be scheduled within the contracted rental period on the scheduled event date.
3. All deliveries, site setup, breakdown, cleanup, and pickups must be completed within the contracted rental time.
4. 50% of the rental fee is due at time of contract signing to reserve date(s) requested.
5. The remaining site rental balance and a refundable damage deposit ($500 or $1,000) are due no later than 90 days prior the scheduled event date.
6. The Applicant is required to provide a final guest headcount and submit additional fees for headcounts over 250 guests, if applicable, no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
7. Any equipment rented from Camarillo Ranch must be contracted with staff and payment submitted no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
8. The Applicant is required to provide a liability insurance policy, which names the Camarillo Ranch Foundation and the City of Camarillo as additionally insured, in the amount of $2M General Aggregate and $1M Each Occurrence, no later than 90 days prior to the scheduled event date.
9. The Applicant is required to provide an Event Planner Form, supplied by the office, which outlines the event itinerary and all vendors who will work on-site, no later than 30 days prior the scheduled event date.
10. The Applicant is required to provide signed vendor contracts, liability insurance, and copies of each vendor’s business licenses and worker’s compensation declaration pages for each vendor who will work on site, no later than 30 days prior the scheduled event date.
11. All vendors on Camarillo Ranch’s Exclusive and Preferred Vendor Lists already have required paperwork on file. Only a signed contract will be required when contracting with these vendors.
Event Vendor Requirements:
12. All Applicants are required to contract vendors for the following categories from Camarillo Ranch’s Exclusive Vendor List: catering, bartending, equipment rentals, lighting and décor, and security. These vendors have been approved by the Foundation and all required paperwork is already on file. To view our preferred vendors, click here.
13. If the Applicant wishes to use outside vendors for services that fall within the Exclusive Vendor categories, a buy-out of $500 and copies of the vendor’s business license, liability insurance, and worker’s compensation declaration page will be required.
14. A professional day-of event coordinator is required to be on-site the day of the scheduled event, beginning at the time of setup through the completion of breakdown.
15. Security services are required by the Foundation for all events. Security will be provided by the Foundation’s contracted security company, at a cost of $25.00 per guard, per hour, to be paid by the Applicant no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
16. The cost of security will be charged to the Applicant at the rate billed to the Foundation. Payment is due no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
17. Security guards must be present during the entire time that event guests are on the property, and will be scheduled with a 30 minute buffer on each end of the start/end times for the event.
18. While the overall guideline for the number of guards will be 1 guard for every 50 guests if alcohol is served or sold, and 1 for every 100 guests if there is no alcohol, as defined in this agreement and determined by the Foundation, the Foundation reserves the right to increase or decrease the security service requirements for any event on a case-by-case basis.