1. The Camarillo Ranch honors a first come first serve basis. There are no holds, soft holds, or holds of any kind. In addition the Ranch will no longer be providing customary calls. Once the date is booked it is no longer available and not subject to question.
2. To book a date , the completed contract and 50% of venue rental fee is due. Your date is not reserved until payment and contract are completed.
3. Camarillo Ranch does not provide any setup, breakdown, or cleanup services. All services must be coordinated by the client.
4. All deliveries and pickups must be scheduled within the contracted rental period on the scheduled event date. Camarillo Ranch staff will not receive deliveries or instruct vendors.
5. All deliveries, site setup, breakdown, cleanup, and pickups must be completed within the contracted rental time.
6. 50% of the venue rental fee is due at time of contract signing to reserve date(s) requested.
7. The remaining balance and a refundable damage deposit ($1,000) are due no later than 90 days prior the scheduled event date. Damage deposits are returned by check approximately two weeks following the event date, minus deductions (if applicable).
8. The applicant is required to provide a final guest headcount and submit additional fees for headcounts over 250 guests, if applicable, no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
9. Any equipment rented from Camarillo Ranch must be contracted with staff and payment submitted no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
10. The Applicant is required to provide a liability insurance policy, which names the Camarillo Ranch Foundation and the City of Camarillo as additionally insured, in the amount of $2M General Aggregate and $1M Each Occurrence, no later than 90 days prior to the scheduled event date.
11. The Applicant is required to provide an Event Questionnaire Form, which outlines the event itinerary and all vendors who will work on-site, no later than 30 days prior the scheduled event date.
12. In addition to the Applicant providing proper insurance, all vendors (including food vendors, nonfood vendors with sales, and exhibitors) will be required to procure and maintain commercial general liability insurance with coverage limit of $2M general aggregate and $1M each occurrence.
In addition, all vendors (including food vendors, nonfood vendors with sales, and exhibitors) will be required to obtain a City of Camarillo business tax certificate (license). Business tax certificates held in other cities do qualify. Contact the Business Tax Division at Camarillo City Hall by phone at 805.388.5330 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Each vendor must provide individual complete certificates of insurance and business tax to the Applicant directly no later than 30 days prior to event date. The CRF does not require a copy of each vendor’s certificates. The Applicant will be required to provide the CRF with the Event Questionnaire, which will list each contracted vendor, and must sign a statement certifying receipt of each vendor’s current certificates. Once the document is signed and submitted, should any damage or discrepancies occur by non-compliant vendors, the Applicant assumes all responsibility.
13. The Applicant is required to contract vendors in the Exclusive Partner categories of Bar & Catering, Event Coordination, and Rentals & Lighting. CRF provides a list of Preferred Partners for other non-exclusive vendor categories. CRF has all required paperwork on file for Exclusive and Preferred Vendors, which will save the Applicant from having to collect any paperwork.
Event Vendor Requirements:
14. All vendors listed in the categories of Bar & Catering, Event Coordination, and Rentals & Lighting are Exclusive Partners. If you prefer to hire a vendor that is not listed, you have the option of paying a $500 fee per exclusive category to hire the unlisted vendor. Please note that the unlisted vendor must have liability insurance and a Camarillo business license to work on our property.
15. A professional day-of event coordinator is required to be on-site the day of the scheduled event, beginning at the time of setup through the completion of breakdown.
16. Security services are required by the Camarillo Ranch Foundation for all events. Security will be provided by the Camarillo Ranch Foundation’s contracted security company, at a cost of $25.00 per guard, per hour, to be paid by the applicant no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
17. The guard to guest ratio when alcohol is on site is 1 guard per 50 guests. The guard to guest ratio when there is no alcohol on site is 1 guard per 100 guests. However, the Camarillo Ranch Foundation reserves the right to increase or decrease the security service requirements for any event on a case-by-case basis.