1. The Camarillo Ranch honors a first come first serve basis. There are no holds, soft holds, or holds of any kind. In addition the Ranch will no longer be providing customary calls. Once the date is booked it is no longer available and not subject to question.
2. To book a date , the completed contract and 50% of venue rental fee is due. Your date is not reserved until payment and contract are completed.
3. Camarillo Ranch does not provide any setup, breakdown, or cleanup services. All services must be coordinated by the client.
4. All deliveries and pickups must be scheduled within the contracted rental period on the scheduled event date.
5. All deliveries, site setup, breakdown, cleanup, and pickups must be completed within the contracted rental time.
6. 50% of the venue rental fee is due at time of contract signing to reserve date(s) requested.
7. The remaining balance and a refundable damage deposit ($1,000) are due no later than 90 days prior the scheduled event date.
8. The applicant is required to provide a final guest headcount and submit additional fees for headcounts over 250 guests, if applicable, no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
9. Any equipment rented from Camarillo Ranch must be contracted with staff and payment submitted no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
10. The applicant is required to provide a liability insurance policy, which names the Camarillo Ranch Foundation and the City of Camarillo as additionally insured, in the amount of $2M General Aggregate and $1M Each Occurrence, no later than 90 days prior to the scheduled event date.
11. The applicant is required to provide an Event Planner Form, supplied by the office, which outlines the event itinerary and all vendors who will work on-site, no later than 30 days prior the scheduled event date.
12. The applicant is required to provide signed vendor contracts, liability insurance, and copies of each vendor’s business licenses and worker’s compensation declaration pages for each vendor who will work on site, no later than 30 days prior the scheduled event date.
13. All vendors on Camarillo Ranch’s Exclusive and Preferred Vendor Lists already have required paperwork on file. Only a signed contract will be required when contracting with these vendors.
Event Vendor Requirements:
14. All vendors listed in the categories of Catering, Rentals & Lighting, and Beverage Service are exclusive Partners. If you prefer to hire a vendor that is not listed, you have the option of paying a $500 fee per exclusive category to hire the unlisted vendor. Please note that the unlisted vendor must have liability insurance and a Camarillo business license to work on our property.
15. A professional day-of event coordinator is required to be on-site the day of the scheduled event, beginning at the time of setup through the completion of breakdown.
16. Security services are required by the Camarillo Ranch Foundation for all events. Security will be provided by the Camarillo Ranch Foundation’s contracted security company, at a cost of $25.00 per guard, per hour, to be paid by the applicant no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
17. The guard to guest ratio when alcohol is on site is 1 guard per 50 guests. The guard to guest ratio when there is no alcohol on site is 1 guard per 100 guests. However, the Camarillo Ranch Foundation reserves the right to increase or decrease the security service requirements for any event on a case-by-case basis.