2019 CAMARILLO RANCH WEDDING SHOWCASE
registration deadline: February 15, 2019
Join us for the 6th Annual Camarillo Ranch Wedding Showcase on February 23, 2019!
Thank you for your interest in participating in the most unique wedding expo in Ventura County! Each year, our event attracts more than 1,500 brides and grooms from across Ventura, Santa Barbara and LA counties who are looking for professional services across all vendor categories. Guests are not required to host their event at the Camarillo Ranch. All types of vendors are invited to showcase their services during the three-hour general admission portion of the event taking place outdoors on our Estate Lawn from 1:00PM – 4:00PM.
The Vendor Registration Fee is $500 and includes the following:
- Option of one 8 ft. table and two chairs in a designated 10 ft. x 10 ft. space
- Business name and link to website on ticketing page
- Access to event lead list post-event
Please note: electricity is an additional fee of $150 and must be arranged with our Events Team during registration
If you are a wedding professional that would like to participate in this event, please fill out the form below to submit your inquiry. A member of our Events Team will be in contact with you shortly to confirm receipt, arrange payment and finalize your registration. Please contact our Events Team if you have questions at email@example.com or call (805)389-8182.
All participating vendors will be required to submit the following:
- Copy of your business’ $2M general liability insurance policy. If you need to purchase liability insurance for the day, please contact the City of Camarillo at (805)383-5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of $100+ voucher tailored to your services for use in event promotion and event-day giveaways. Giveaways will be raffled off at each vendor’s booth this year and physical items will not be collected by our Events Team.
Please note that vendor registration categories may reach capacity before the registration deadline.
The following vendor categories are now full: Planners & Coordinators | Photographers